Sunday, May 17, 2009

We thought this picture was so cute. Her hair is getting so long and crazy. I love it !!! I brush it after her baths, but it always dries like this . We say she has wings on the side.Mom and me giving hugs. I Love my mom and Dad sooo much!!!
Cute pic at the park yesterday. It was 87, and we had a bbq with are friends.
This is my best friend alyson. We do everything together. We played at the park all day!
This was my very first time swinging! My mom had to put a blanket around me because i can't sit up by myself yet.
This is my good friend Amanda. We work together and are familys have become close friends. We all hung out at the dallas park and played football and had a bbq.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she has gotten - her hair is so cute!! You look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa...I found your blog from Vonnie's...your daughter is so cute, I can't believe she's almost 5 months. I would love to meet her someday. :) Her hair reminds me of Diego's. At 15 months he's already had two hair cuts but probably could have used at least 1 more than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey meghan! thankyou, yes her hair is so funny. Im glad she was born with alot of hair. I was thinking about coming over a couple of times but I wasn't sure if you were still living there. Have you sold your house? I havent been to my moms in awhile.

    ReplyDelete